General Policy for Returns:
We understand the possibility of defective merchandise and incorrect orders. Our Customer Service department is available to assist you with your return. Once you have read and fully understand our return policies you may submit a RMA request form and a customer service representative will contact you shortly.
It is important to read and understand our return policy before you submit your RMA Request.
Proceed to Return Request Form (RMA)
Here are the rules for your return:
1. Cancelled orders must be called in immediately, e-mails are not accepted, to avoid cancellation fee (shipping cost + restocking fee). For any refused package or any returns to USDM due to incorrect address, action, inaction or absence of the recipient, we will refund back to your credit card with less shipping charged + restocking fee.
2. Returns are for replacement, refund or store credit only. Replacement credit or refund will be issued at the original purchase price.
3. Customer must inform USDM of any order discrepancy within 3 days of the delivery date. Physical damage to any product will void the product's warranty and the RMA Policy.
4. You must request a return for refund or replacement within 30 days (7 days for equipment purchases) after the invoice date. No refunds or exchanges after 30 days (7 days for equipment purchases, 45 days for International customers)
5. Equipment purchases covered by warranty may be returned only for repair or replacement after 7 days. (see equipment notes below)
6. All returns must have the complete Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) prominently displayed on the shipping label in order to be received into our warehouse. If the RMA# is not visible, your shipment may be refused. Re-box all returns in appropriate shipping cartons. All original packaging, materials, accessories, manuals and booklets must be returned with the product.
7. Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, in re-saleable condition, and will include the original packaging material, manuals and other accessories provided by the manufacture. USDM will reject the entire return or may choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component(s). The same applies if the product has scratches, dents or excessive wear. Please allow 2 to 7 business days to process your returns after they have been received.
8. Customers are solely responsible for shipping any returned products to USDM. Customers agrees to pay all shipping charges and accept all risk of loss for the return products during shipment. When returning product, we strongly recommend the use of a carrier that can track packages.
9. Please note that not all items are covered by our return policy. See list
10. All non-defective items returned are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
11. USDM reserves the right to require the purchaser to return the defective goods directly to the manufacturer for replacement
We suggest you read the complete return policy before you make your purchase.
Hardware Returns / 7-Day Exchange Policy:
Equipment not returned its original box may be subject to a reboxing fee to ensure safe transit. Computer hardware and equipment such as drives, duplicators, and printers may only be returned in completely un-opened, re-sellable condition. We do not sell used hardware and cannot accept it in return for other merchandise once it has been installed or opened and the original packaging torn or damaged in any way. If you have ordered the wrong product by mistake, and upon inspecting it find that you need another product, we can accept the hardware device back in perfect re-sellable condition for IN-STORE CREDIT ONLY, within 7-days of receiving the product, no refunds or credit card credits. To return unused hardware, you must complete the RMA form and follow the instructions. Customer will pay all shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from the final product exchange credit provided.
NOTE: Should you return a hardware product to us contrary to our policy, reporting that it was "dead on arrival" or otherwise non-working on installation, please be aware that we test all returned equipment for problems. If we report that the equipment is actually in working order after we test it, we will have to charge for the return. As a result, your credit card will be charged $35.00 for any equipment returned if it later proves to be actually in workable condition.
Equipment Dead on Arrival (DOA) Returns:
DOA is defined as product that is inoperable upon first installation for which claims must be made within 3 business days of receipt of the Equipment. Products that fail after being in use for any period of time beyond 3 days are defined as defective and must be handled under USDM's or the manufacturer's warranty program. Customers must call or use the online RMA form to receive a Return Authorization number prior to returning the goods. (See procedure for RMA above.) As soon as the defective product is received, a replacement unit will be shipped to the customer.
Exchanges (U.S. Only):
From time to time, US Digital Media may, in its sole discretion, exchange defective products or portions of a product (parts). In order to ship the replacement part, you must provide US Digital Media with your valid charge card number (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover) with expiration date and billing address information as security for return of the replaced part. You are invoiced for the cost of the replacement product. The invoiced amount is processed against your charge card account only if you fail to return the replaced product within 15 days from the date of invoice. If you return the defective product within 15 days from invoice date, US Digital Media credits the invoice, and your charge card is not charged.
Customers must receive a Return Authorization number prior to returning any item. (See procedure for RMA above.) The warranty term for any replacement product is the remainder of the limited warranty term applicable to the replaced product. All warranties are non-transferable. All warranties are return-to-depot for service, except for parts exchange.
US Digital Media – Equipment includes 1 year standard limited warranty, parts and service. 877-992-3766, 623-587-4900, 9am to 5pm MST contact US Digital Media
TEAC –Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST). Telephone Number: 323.727.4860 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nexcopy – Manufacturer limited warranty. Telephone: 949-481-6478, 8:30am to 5pm PST. Email: email@example.com.
Other manufacturers standard warranties apply as needed.
Most equipment warranties can be extended. Contact your Services Representative for details.
2nd Year Warranty Upgrade $Call
Rapid Exchange $Call
Please note that the following items may not be returned:
1. Discontinued items, clearance items, special order items, any software.
2. Items for which manufacturers will not accept returns.
3. Items not purchased from US Digital Media or its divisions.
4. Items which have undergone modifications, changes or fixes not authorized by USDM technical support department.
5. Any item that is not in its original condition, is physically damaged, or is missing parts.
6. Any item that is returned more than 30 days after receipt (7 days for equipment purchases).
7. Equipment no longer covered by warranty.
8. Any Ink cartridge, Toner, or Ribbon that has been opened (taken out of its wrap).
9. Any USB drives that have been custom printed by customers on the surface of the drive.
10. Any product that has exceeded its manufacturers warranty.
11. All clearance products (e.g. refurbished, new and opened box items), discontinued items, special order items, purchased from Premium USB will not be accepted for returns.
You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within the return period for the products, and all RMAs must be submitted online (RMA Request). Premium USB will not accept returns without prior authorization or a RMA number. RMA numbers are valid for 10 days. All RMA numbers should be displayed on the shipping label. If the original order was paid with a credit card, please enter the credit card number on the RMA request form so that the credit will be applied correctly.
Proceed to Return Request Form (RMA)