We understand the possibility of defective merchandise and incorrect orders. Processing a return is simple. Once you have read and fully understand our return policies login to My Account and follow the return procedure. It is important to read and understand our return policy below before you requesting a return. We suggest you read the complete return policy before you make your purchase.
Click on My Account. Select "Orders" from the left-hand menu bar. You will see a list of your purchased orders. Select the "Return Item(s)" button on the order you need to return. If you do not see the Return Items button by the order, come back once it's shipped and the button will appear.
To process your return:
1. Select the Quantity of the item to return (even if it is just one).
2. Select the "Return reason" from the drop down menu
3. Select the "Return action" (whether you need a repair, replacement or store credit) from the drop down menu
4. Add any additional comments that might be helpful about the nature of that return
5. Hit "Submit return request"
6. Customer Service will process & contact you
7. Display RMA# from reply email on return shipping label.
For questions regarding returns please contact us.
1. Cancelled orders must be processed immediately to avoid cancellation fee (shipping cost + restocking fee). For any refused package or any returns to US Digital Media Inc. due to incorrect address, action, inaction or absence of the recipient, we will refund back to your credit card with less shipping charged + restocking fee.
2. Returns are for replacement, refund or store credit only. Replacement credit or refund will be issued at the original purchase price.
3. Customer must inform US Digital Media Inc. of any order discrepancy within 3 days of the delivery date. Physical damage to any product will void the product's warranty and the Return Policy.
4. You must request a return for refund or replacement within 30 days after the invoice date. No refunds or exchanges after 30 days (45 days for International customers)
5. Return requests will be answered with an email including a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). All returns must have the complete RMA# prominently displayed on the shipping label in order to be received into our warehouse. If the RMA# is
not visible, your shipment may be refused. Re-box all returns in appropriate shipping cartons. All original packaging, materials, accessories, manuals and booklets must be returned with the product.
6. Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, in re-saleable condition, and will include the original packaging material, manuals and other accessories provided by the manufacture. US Digital Media Inc. will reject the entire return or may choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component(s). The same applies if the product has scratches, dents or excessive wear. Please allow 2 to 7 business days to process your returns after they have been received.
7. Please note that not all items are covered by our return policy. See list
Customers must receive a Return Authorization Number prior to returning any item. (See procedure for RMA above.) The warranty term for any replacement product is the remainder of the limited warranty term applicable to the replaced product. All warrantiesare non-transferable.
Please note that the following items may not be returned:
1. Discontinued items, clearance items, special order items.
2. Items not purchased from US Digital Media Inc. or its divisions.
3. Any item that is not in its original condition, is physically damaged, or is missing parts.
4. Items which have undergone modifications, changes or fixes not authorized by US Digital Media Inc. technical support department.
5. Any item that is returned more than 30 days after receipt.